Along with your individual results, Lab Tests Direct can provide suggestions for a suitable treatment plan and possible testosterone therapy.
Your healthcare provider can further help you understand the potential causes of low testosterone levels, and discuss appropriate follow-up steps such as additional tests or treatments.
- Detailed instructions to guide you
- Saliva collection tubes
- Prepaid envelope to return your samples
- Help along the way if you need it
decreased muscle mass
joint aches and pains
loss of motiavtion
This test measures free testosterone levels via a non-invasive sample through a convenient home salivary collection. With this test you are required to collect 1x saliva sample as soon as you wake up.
How it works
1. Once you order online, your test kit are delivered to your address
2. Complete all the steps specified in your kit
3. Return the sample collection with the prepaid shipping
4. Our certified physician will review your results
5. Once verified, you’ll receive your results
Why use Lab Tests Direct
Reviewed by Physicians
Results from your tests and screens are reviewed and approved by our certified physicians. This ensures that tests ordered are accurate and relevant to your health and wellness.
Our chosen lab partner – Nutripath – specialises in functional health and wellbeing pathology testing. This means we meet high standards and compliance to provide you with the most accurate results.
Flexible and customised to your health needs
We use well-established and effective collection methods that are flexible and easy to do at home. Our tests offer you reliability and validity in the comfort of your own home, where you get to decide how to take action on your health needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Individuals looking to evaluate their hormonal health
- Those experiencing signs of decreased muscle mass, fatigue and other symptoms of testosterone deficiency
- People looking to restore hormonal health and overall wellbeing
Along with your individual results, Lab Tests Direct can provide suggestions for a suitable treatment plan and possible testosterone therapy if a hormonal imbalance is discovered.
Your healthcare provider can further help you understand the potential causes of high or low testosterone levels, and discuss appropriate follow-up steps such as additional tests or treatments.
Our Testosterone test and personalised results can provide evidence-based suggestions for lifestyle changes that you can make to positively impact your hormonal health and wellbeing. It’s always a great idea to share your results with your doctor, and we’ll give you a clear starting point.