Along with your individual results, Lab Tests Direct can provide suggestions for a suitable treatment plan and possible progesterone therapy.
Your healthcare provider can further help you understand the potential causes of high or low progesterone levels, and discuss appropriate follow-up steps such as additional tests or treatments.
- Detailed instructions to guide you
- Saliva collection tubes
- Prepaid envelope to return your samples
- Help along the way if you need it
heavy or irregular menstrual cycles
loss of libido
Your progesterone levels are measured via a non-invasive sample which is a convenient at-home saliva collection. With this test you are required to collect 1 saliva sample as soon as you wake up on day 21 if applicable.
How it works
1. Once you order online, your test kit are delivered to your address
2. Complete all the steps specified in your kit
3. Return the sample collection with the prepaid shipping
4. Our certified physician will review your results
5. Once verified, you’ll receive your results
Why use Lab Tests Direct
Reviewed by Physicians
Results from your tests and screens are reviewed and approved by our certified physicians. This ensures that tests ordered are accurate and relevant to your health and wellness.
Our chosen lab partner – Nutripath – specialises in functional health and wellbeing pathology testing. This means we meet high standards and compliance to provide you with the most accurate results.
Flexible and customised to your health needs
We use well-established and effective collection methods that are flexible and easy to do at home. Our tests offer you reliability and validity in the comfort of your own home, where you get to decide how to take action on your health needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Women looking to start a family
- Individuals struggling with fertility and conception
- Those suffering from pregnancy loss or irregular menstrual cycles
Progesterone is the hormone released right after ovulation, and it’s what prepares the uterine lining to receive a fertilised egg. Without sufficient and sustained levels of progesterone, there is no chance at conception.
Your individual results will provide vital information about your fertility and hormone balance.
Our Progesterone test and personalised results can provide evidence-based suggestions for lifestyle changes that you can make to positively impact your reproductive health and wellbeing. It’s always a great idea to share your results with your doctor, and we’ll give you a clear starting point.