This comprehensive test can reveal a wealth of important information about a woman’s overall health. The Female Hormone Screen will help determine if hormonal imbalance is contributing to physical or mental symptoms, giving you a clear starting point to take actionable steps on your health and wellness. Working with your healthcare professional, use your results to help guide your decision-making.
- Detailed instructions to guide you
- Saliva collection tubes
- Prepaid envelope to return your samples
- Help along the way if you need it
IRREGULAR MENSTRUAL CYCLES
Simple, noninvasive test that measures the hormone levels associated with women – DHEA, Estrone, Estradiol, Estriol, Progesterone, Testosterone.
How it works
1. Once you order online, your test kit are delivered to your address
2. Complete all the steps specified in your kit
3. Return the sample collection with the prepaid shipping
4. Our certified physician will review your results
5. Once verified, you’ll receive your results
Why use Lab Tests Direct
Reviewed by Physicians
Results from your tests and screens are reviewed and approved by our certified physicians. This ensures that tests ordered are accurate and relevant to your health and wellness.
Our chosen lab partner – Nutripath – specialises in functional health and wellbeing pathology testing. This means we meet high standards and compliance to provide you with the most accurate results.
Flexible and customised to your health needs
We use well-established and effective collection methods that are flexible and easy to do at home. Our tests offer you reliability and validity in the comfort of your own home, where you get to decide how to take action on your health needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Women struggling with infertility
- Those experiencing irregular menstrual cycles, low sex drive, heavy vaginal bleeding
- Individuals experiencing changes that suggest the onset of menopause
- Hormonal imbalances
- Women planning to start a family
The Female Hormone Screen will examine whether a hormone imbalance is affecting fertility, mood, menstrual cycle and more. If you suffer from fertility issues, irregular or heavy periods, or are planning to get pregnant, this thorough hormone screen can tell you whether an imbalance could be affecting your wellbeing.
Our test provides personalised information and evidence-based suggestions for ways to positively impact your health. It’s always a great idea to seek the advice of your healthcare provider with any questions you have regarding your medical care.
The at-home Female Hormone Screen is a convenient starting point for determining whether you may have a hormonal imbalance and will give you an indication of what next steps to take.