Stay on top of your health and understand your thyroid hormone status with our convenient and comprehensive thyroid test. If your results suggest that your thyroid gland is overactive or underactive, consult with your doctor who may suggest a thyroid uptake test or an ultrasound. These tests will check for structural problems with the thyroid gland and thyroid gland activity.
Depending on your individual results, your doctor may prescribe medication to regulate your thyroid activity and follow up with additional thyroid function tests.
- Blood Tube SST
- Biohazard bag for returning your sample
- Prepaid envelope to return your samples
- Detailed directions to guide you
- Help along the way if you need it
HIGH BLOOD SUGAR
LOW SEX DRIVE
SLUGGISHNESS AND FATIGUE
IRREGULAR OR HEAVY PERIODS
Our Complete Thyroid Screen is a blood test used to assess how well your thyroid gland is functioning. We measure the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), which is the hormone responsible for controlling hormone production by the thyroid gland, along with T3, T4, RT3, TPO Ab, ATG Ab and TSH Receptor Ab.
How it works
1. Once you order online, your test kit are delivered to your address
2. Complete all the steps specified in your kit
3. Return the sample collection with the prepaid shipping
4. Our certified physician will review your results
5. Once verified, you’ll receive your results
Why use Lab Tests Direct
Reviewed by Physicians
Results from your tests and screens are reviewed and approved by our certified physicians. This ensures that tests ordered are accurate and relevant to your health and wellness.
Our chosen lab partner – Nutripath – specialises in functional health and wellbeing pathology testing. This means we meet high standards and compliance to provide you with the most accurate results.
Flexible and customised to your health needs
We use well-established and effective collection methods that are flexible and easy to do at home. Our tests offer you reliability and validity in the comfort of your own home, where you get to decide how to take action on your health needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Women (up to 10 times more likely than men to have thyroid disorder)
- Weight gain or Weight Loss
- People with a family history of thyroid issues
- Adults aged 50+
- Individuals with Type 1 Diabetes
- Women who have been pregnant within the past 6 months
- People being treated with lithium for six months or more
- Those with iodine exposure or deficiency
- People who have been exposed to radiation therapy, especially around the neck
Working with certified and experienced physicians, samples from your blood test are used to accurately measure various thyroid-specific hormones.
The Complete Thyroid Screen measures TSH, T3, T4, RT3, TPO Ab, ATG Ab, TSH Receptor Ab from a small blood sample collection kit.
The test also measures Thyroid antibodies, which are antibodies that your body may make that can suppress thyroid function. By measuring your levels of each, you can learn about whether your thyroid may be over- or under-functioning or whether an autoimmune condition is present.
Lab Tests Direct will provide detailed information of what a high or low level of TSH, T3, T4, RT3, TPO Ab, ATG Ab, TSH Receptor Ab means for your health.
Our tests provide personalised information and education; they are not intended to diagnose any disease or condition or to substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you have regarding your medical care.
The at-home Complete Thyroid Screen is a convenient and comprehensive starting point for determining whether you may have a thyroid condition and will give you an indication of what next steps to take.